Serving size: 1 bagel half
Yield: 8 bagel halves
Bake: 10 mins to 12 mins 450°F
- 4 whole wheat bagels, split
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli flowerets, steamed
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 ounces roasted red sweet peppers
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil. Arrange the bagel halves, cut sides up, on prepared baking sheet. Spread each with 1 tablespoon pizza sauce. Top each with some of the cheese. Arrange broccoli and tomatoes on top of each to resemble a wreath.
2. Cut peppers into long thin strips and shape each into a ribbon. Place on each bagel half.
3. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese melts and cheese browns lightly.